To increase both Spanish & English speaking client list in the New York Area.
We developed keywords & text ads in both Spanish & English. We had both the client & a Spanish Language professor review our campaign to ensure all the terms were appropriate. Two campaigns were setup geo-targeting the New York Area. One campaign catered to Spanish speakers and drove visitors to content relevant pages on their Spanish website. While the other campaign catered to English speakers driving visitors to specific injury related landing pages on their English website. The CPC marketing campaigns was set up on Google.
We exceeded Google’s traffic benchmark for similar sites by 597.78% with an exceptional 3.50% conversion rate from clicks to visitors completing the “report a case” form. In other words, of every 100 visitors to the site, 3.5 visitors contacted the law firm for legal advice on a case.
Multilingual Marketing Statistics
- Asia accounts for over 40% of the world’s internet users
- China has 30% more internet users than the US
- 75% of the world’s population speaks no English at all
- Internet users are four times more likely to buy from a website in their native language
- People search the internet in their native tongue
We have run powerful & successful campaigns including English (North America, UK & Australia), Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.